Saturday, April 21, 2012

Does my wallet always have cheese in it? Or does the room smell like Blimpus?

Gnome, My brother, my friend, my captain. We were sitting in our fortress of solitude up in our San Francisco bath house, with so many hookers, Tharol would be jealous of the amount. As we all know, Ass FORMS AROUND Tharols dick, he doesn't even have to try. Anyway. We were sitting with our hookers when all of a sudden we got a call from the fattest governor in the united states, breaking 2 world records, Chris Christy. He told us that we needed to push him through the door while greasing the edges of the door to push him through. All of a sudden, a ninja smoke bomb appeared and gnome and I couldn't see anything. Then, Blimpus appeared! Gnome and I took around 5 seconds to gasp at his nudeness because it was really random and we laughed because he has a scab on his private area. Blimpus said "later boners" and went off on his blimp with a crane carrying Chris Christy. Also, for those of you who don't know what he looks like. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Chris_Christie_at_townhall.jpg/220px-Chris_Christie_at_townhall.jpg There you go. Now to continue with my story \o/. I was ashamed of Gnome to let Blimpus to get away so easily. So I smacked him on the bottom. Over. and over again. Then, all of a sudden, an arabian prince came up to us and he told us that we needed to get Chris Christie back because if we didn't we'd have our arms chopped off. With the fear of our arms being chopped off we set off to find the headquarters of our arch nemesis, Blimpus. We eventually ended our 3 year search in Winchester, where we met King George the IIIIVIIXXI I was very pleased to know that he hated all of his predicesors and he told us that he had recently saw invisible children in his home while sipping crumpets and tea. So we did what we usually did, we hired a bunch of mexicans to stab EVERYTHING in the country until they stabbed an invisible child. Pedro finally found one and we forced him to show us the location of bBlimpus without the bloody shrimps getting in our pants. We finally made it inside Blimpus' blimp while he was feeding Chris Christie canned corn and biscuits. Then, I went up to Blimpus and punched him in the nuts. It was as simple as that. We took his blimp and we blimped home to our fortress in Gnome's house. We eventually slid Chris Christie through to his bed and he thanked us and the Arabian man didn't chop off our hands, but instead gave us Pigs gone wild. I'm glad to have such a reliable partner in crime, even though all he does is be small. He doesn't even have any super powers. He just stays small and just sticks a thumb in his butt while I do all the work. I will write soon with more news from Sharron and his life working. Also, Cameron is pregnant, so I need to get a job soon, then I can get fired and apply for unemployment and be rich forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment