Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE RETURN OF THE MASTER OF BLOGS

Sorry guys, I was busy spending time in jail because the MAN was keeping me down in the prison. Mkay? So while I was in jail, Cameron was giving me feedback on what was happening at home. She told me that the tall man in her head was becoming friends with her. I was kind of disappointed to be honest, She seemed a little TOO happy to becoming friends with him. Then i knew what was going on, It occurred to me like a barrel of milk flying at me at 78mph. Cameron was cheating on me with Sharron. I was very disgruntled with this news to myself so I ran over to the Chuck E. Cheese to confront Sharron. I used my EBT card to buy Chuck E. Cheese tokens and I played a few games, It was really fun, especially that game where you jump the invisible 10 times in a row for the extra tickets. Or Skeeball. You can never go wrong with skeeball. Anyways. Sharron was inside the Chuck E. costume and I went up with my colt 45 from my back pocket and then I show Sharron in the foot, I asked him what he was doing with my wife. He told me that he wasn't doing my wife, he was in fact, having sexual dildo intercourse with Noah, my butler, I thanked him for his honestly. I gave him a ADHESIVE MEDICAL STRIPS for his foot. As the kids ran away from me, Considering I had a gun, I saw the tall man, in a car. And he sucked up the children in his mouth like a whore after she found "Alabama Black Snake" at happy hour at TGI fridays. I ran away as fast as I could, I got home and I hid the gun and the evidence, We couldn't find a box for the gun to be hid inside, so we hid it inside of Noah.

1 comment:

  1. You think this is a real big big joke dont you? look at my blog of my quest for ultomate slenderslaying power of the slenderslaying spear of the miidle age and you will see that Noah is dead the slenderman killed him

    ReplyDelete