Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Thing In the Mist.

               Sorry I haven't been able to be able to be able to make a post recently. I have been forming a bond with my friend Sharron. He works almost about everywhere. Anyways. I was getting off topic (Lol \o/) So since I'm a ghetto capitalist and I swipe my EBT card for just about anything. I decided to buy a brand new computer in my brand new house. I've been watching this really good show called Mr.Who about a time traveling super hero who steals peoples panties in the past and sniffs them in the distant future, he also has a pet monkey named Jesse. Yes. It's a pretty shitty name for a monkey. ANYWAYS. I decided that I wanted to go more into investigating into this tall man guy. My wife has been chanting his name and he really scares me. I went to the graveyard behind me house to see if I can locate the tall guy. To make it more convenient for him to find me, I went at approx 4 a.m. Just before my routine brand muffin with ghetto capitalist chocolate milk. When I went to the graveyard he saw me masturbating furiously. I went over to Redlight and asked him for a Fleshlight. He gave me one and I used it to get myself off. Then the tall guy with no face went up to me and told me that i needed to go to sleep. 
               I woke up the next day on my lawn with nothing buy boxers and chips and dip. I finished the dip and realised I was burnt by the sun, I went inside to get aloe to find Sharron and Cameron making out without me. I was sad. Tomorrow Cameron and I are going to the book store to buy more Mr.Who and his time traveling adventures. I feel as if there is a warm sensation going down my pants as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment