Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blimpus be nimble, Blimpus be quick, Go fuck yourself.

Gnome and I were in our torture chambers with our newest addition to the room, Noah Maxwell. We put him in a bathtub and we had Smith slowly give him a spongebath until he finally talked about how Blimpus was meeting with a new partner in crime and how he didn't know who exact the partner was. Gnome and I both shook our heads in agreement that we we knew how to get into the mind of Blimpus. Noah told us about his new warehouse 12 that he had and it looked like Blimpus was making airplanes, but he wasn't. In fact, he was actually building Blimps that were creating Chem-trails. We decided to strike at the heart of this operation by destroying the chemical maker of all of the chemicals that were chem-trailing the town because we needed to stop them before it was too late. It was the chemical man of all chemicals, it was Fiston Trud. In his off time he wrote fan fiction about superman and all of the DC comics, because he literally had nothing else to do. He also worshiped that guy in a business suit. We decided to raid his fortress in the sky, but as gnome was afraid of hights, we just ran in head first into the castle in the sky. The guards were easy to manipulate by offering them chocolate, which was actually gnome asshair smoldered into a small plastic ball and rewrapped in m&ms packets. As they threw up gnome hit them in the ballsack with a baseball bat. I then decided to go into the cockpit and I stood at Fiston right in the face and I told him to stop the airship and he said "okey sir" and he landed the air ship in 2 second flat. I was suprised seeing how it was almost too tough for me to get him to land the ship, just then I realized he landed the ship on lava and he wanted us to jump in for a HOT BATH. I considered the following then I heard laughing from behind me, it was infact Blimpus, and gnome pointed at him and said "you again blimpus! How did I know it was you" I was confused because I don't remember having to go after blimpus but the chem-trail guy instead. Meanwhile he was sneaking away. I puled out my gun and I told him to back off otherwise i'd shoot a gasline and we would all explode. Little did blimpus know that the volcano was going to erupt so I jumped out the window before he could say anything and the whole airship exploded into 15,604 little pieces. It was amazing. And then when gnome and I got home I said to myself, gee, I sure am covered in soot. So we had Noah give us a spongebath when we got home. I'll update later from my new computer that i'm obtaining through cheating our government welfare system.

No comments:

Post a Comment