Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Prime Nipple.

There I was, in the rain, waiting for gnome to get out of his dance lessons so we could finally go home and get some Cluck-U with some sweet chili sauce, it's a new sauce, and I enjoy it very much. Anyways, Chris Christie is out of office now, so now Gnome and I have been looking for new jobs for us to do instead of playing games and fapping all day long. Gnome decided to start dating girls again, because he's a faggot. We decided to also move to Japan because everybody knows that Japan gets all the games right as they come out, the bad part is, Gnome and I have been trying to learn Japanese for the past 6 hours and we haven't learned a word. All the wording is in Japanese. So I decided to transport Noah here secretly, even though he backstabbed us a few blogposts ago, he still proves to be our loyal defender, he would take a sneeze for us if we asked him to. Just as we got settled in moving all the boxes in Japan, we got a holographic message from the new Governor of New Jersey, Chuck Cheese. He owns a large variety of different childrens indoor playgrounds that scam you out of tickets so you can't by the disco ball that you've always wanted and your parents don't want to pay 20$ for that piece of shit anyway because it would probably break in two seconds. I once actually found a diaper in a ballpit their once, it was filled with shit, and I got sick with the flu the next day. That's why they call it Scum E. Cheeses. Anyways, he called us up to ask if it was okay to call us if the world of New Jersey was in trouble. Gnome and I had to think about it because he was tired of moving for the longest time. Just then, he told us that Blimpus also moved to Japan because they were funding his new projects because he got dumped by his girlfriend for having too big of a butt. Anyways, I was told that he was sad and wanted to take it out on the world, so I got my waterfueled Jetpack from our rich father and we flew over to where Blimpus was trying to rule the world. We found out his was just crying in his lab, so we left. We then got a call from Chuck Cheese and he told us that Blimpus was not the real threat, but it was our former commerade, THE NIPPLED AVENGER. I got my cowboy hat and we started riding over to this Fortress of Nippletude and gnome got out his slingshot, we didn't want to go easy on this majestic mammermal. He came out with his hands up, "DON'T MOVE CRIMINAL SCUM" I said. Then he tried telling me "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, I WAS JUST MILKING MYSELF." I knew he was trying to play his titiful mindtricks on me, so I decided to pounce on his and beat him up, but he flexed his chest and made me fly off, or atleast he though he threw me off, I was actually still holding on because I am actually an ex-rodeo star. He flexed again and I lost grip and I flew out of his fortress into the ocean. It was up to gnome to destroy this preversion of nature. And he failed, he flew into the ocean next to me and we were disdraught that we weren't able to defeat this titted menace. Just then, our Dad came with his new private water powered jet and scooped us up with the mechanical arm on the bottom. "I GOT YOU YOUNGINS" he said as he crashed into the fortress, we woke up on the shores of the island where the fortress is and we found our dead lying next to us, we though he was drunk, but he was dead. We didn't care, we got all of that inheritance anyway, so we win either way. "BACK FOR MORE?" The Nippled Avenger asked us, and we combined our powers, I got out my sash full of empty cans and then I clashed them together to make a really loud noise to distract him, then Gnome went up to him and attempted to subdue him, to no avail. I then got out a bottle of my favorite drink. JOHNNY WALKER BLUE LABEL that I bought off my EBT because the government loves me. I then grew stronger and faster, enough to knock the Nippled Avenger out and throw him into Japanese jail, Japanese jail is a bad thing to be in because they poke you with sharp sticks, and i'm guessing those sticks will pierces his nipples and make japan blow up in a milky explosion. Tehe. And that's what happened today. I'm pooped, I need to do my 1000 push-ups for the ladies then i need to buy some japanese whores.

I'll update you guys if anything else happens again, until then Robert out.

1 comment:

  1. wow so verey bad and immuchure this is so verey dumb and stooped...

    ReplyDelete