Thursday, April 26, 2012

Check Title Laugh Urinate

Recently this man from the universe of anti vlogs has appeared in our realm. He preaches that vlogs have gained too much power and awareness and must be put to a halt. According to him, I'm beautiful respectable, can't get me out of his head. But also according to him. "The world is making a change, and we must leave the vlogs behind in the evolutionary chain of what we call, the universe of slender."

How else can we cry about being followed by this man in a suit who is trying to talk over the world? I implore you to stop this heinous activity and leave blogs alone, stop trying to make people read them because you want to be famous, it will never work. Blogs are for speaking freely, not bitching on why you aren't getting any views. I command you all to stop giving blogs a bad name so this man can stop going against vlogs.

I will update soon, I hear the phone ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment