Monday, April 2, 2012

Donkey Show Country

Recently, I've been thinking of new ways to eliminate this Gnome Chomsky fellow. I might have to relinquish his reign of Cameron by puking chewed garlic into his mouth. But that's another story for another time. In honor of Taco Tuesday, I decided to take Cameron to Chipotle. I like Chipotle a lot. Sharron works there. When I went outside from chipotle, I saw a blimp with a naruto ninja on top of it, I decided to call this evil mastermind, Blimpus. He struck out at me with his shurketins and I dodged every last one with my EBT card. I swiped it at the chipotle and they gave me fried beans and oil to help me slay blimpus, but little did I know, he had his steam punk pirate friends helping him in his escape, they threw down a rope and he said "I WILL GET YOU ROBERT CHOMSKY, AND YOUR LITTLE GNOME TOO." I vowed while in the ground and stated, "WE WILL SHOW YOU WHO IS THE BOSS, AND WHO IS THE SLAYED." I took out my crossbow and aimed it at the rope, and I was about to shoot. But I didn't. #Spiderses I went over to my house to find Gnome sitting on my couch masturbating furiously to pigs gone wild. I guess you can say he got his just desserts. I went over to Gnome and patted him on the back and said. "My what a lovley tea party." He nodded in agreement and handed me a cup o soup. As he knew that I was infact very full from the chipotle I decided to put it in my pocket for later use. As our telecamhelicopter told us the location of our arch nemesis, Blimpus. I skydove into the base and swiped my EBT card and I gained entry into the base with gnome. Gnome then tripped over a red wire because he was too small. I helped him up and the alarm went off. Then all of a sudden, we saw a blimp inside the building, and we decided to hijack it. Blimpus stopped us before we could get on and out of nowhere, we saw Ada-Noah. And he told us that he had built the blimp with poop as his mortal and lots of elastic and plastic, if the blimp were to ever catch on fire, he would probably die of having too much to garden on his free time, if you know what I mean. As he approached me with his shukatin, I grabbed gnome and gnome took the blow for me while I threw him at Blimpus, and I arrested him along with Gimme20Dollaz, because he's a fucking jewish faggot who goes to soup kitchens. And that is how I saved the day with my sidekick, Gnome Chompsky. Also, if you have any idea who he may be, because his identity is sealed with a mask, please tell me because I really want to know. Also. Slender slayer thinks this is fake, but it does real, i saw it with my feet. Enough said fgt.

5 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention our poop afterward. We caught up with my neighbor toadstool, who gladly took it all in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gnome. When will you ever learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guy this is a very real adventure of slender that is my very real adventure of slender yours is sofake and of the Slenderspiracy but your too dumb for being of that hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats very coolawesome gnome lets all make unmaturedirtyjokes now its realfunny thats what you think but its not its stupid of being waydumb

    ReplyDelete